Party entertainment has always been popular - you want to throw the most memorable party while keeping your guests entertained. This idea is now starting to make its way into the wedding planning area - with brides wanting to throw a bash unique and fun. Here are 10 ideas to get your wedding party started:
1) Hire an expert - wine party? Hire a sommelier to educate your guests about what they are drinking. Botanical garden celebration? Have a botanist on hand to answer all of your guests questions.
2) Photo booths and video booths are great fun! With photo booths guests can bring home a fun picture of the day. And videobooths are the modern trend instead of a having your videographer travel from table to table.
3) Upgrade the bathroom facilities - make sure when your guests go to the bathroom it looks like a spa. A manicure station, hair, makeup, and hand items should be included. You could also hire a masseuse to give those tired dancing feet a quick break.
4) In addition to, or instead of a candy buffet the new trend are self-serve ice cream carts with all the toppings.
5) Love in the stars? Then hire a mystic to help all of your guests find their true love!
6) Love is magical isn't it? How about an illusionist or magician to release doves and to entertain your guests?
7) How about a play or skit with you in mind? Hire local actors to perform a portion of a love themed play or hire a comedian to keep your guests laughing while they wait for the reception to start.
8) Hire a cartoon artist to draw portraits of your guests to take home with them.
9) Play games - such as the Newlywed & Not-So Newlywed game. The newlyweds play with two other couples who have been married a long time. Much fun and much laughs for all involved.
10) Dancers can help get your guests onto the dance floor. Start your reception off right with a dancing troupe which matches your style.
And don't forget to give to your guests a unique wedding favors that will be a memorable and unique keepsake for your guests.