Our brides have selected some great beach wedding favors! Here are some wonderful inexpensive beach themed favors and table decoration ideas for your wedding.
Based on the current sales our brides have selected these as the top selling beach wedding favors
for the 2009 wedding season. Although these are our bestsellers chosen by our customers, we would also like to make some lovely recommendations as well as our top picks for beach themed favors and reception decorations.
Traditionally, the summer and beach season is the busiest and most expensive time of the year to get married. But with the current economy in a state of fluctuation, brides may be hesitant to splurge on beach themed decorations, gifts, and wedding favors. However, all of these favors and beach themed decorations are inexpensive and can be incorporated into your wedding for a beachy look without breaking your purse!
Here are the Top Picks from our customers:
1) Mini Buri Fans
or Large Buri Fans
- eco-friendly and inexpensive the look, shape, smell and feel of these is undeniably tropical. Made of palm buri, this renewable resource is perfect to make these darling hand wedding fans. Imagine yourself on a tropical beach fanning yourself under the palm trees sipping a cool drink! Personalize these with ribbon, or attach do-it-yourself place cards. At just about $1 dollar the mini buri fans are a steal and a deal. They pack well too if your flying off to a tropical destination.
2) Sandalwood Fans in Glass Top Boxes
- Yumm! Sandalwood has its very own unique and deliciously appealing scent. All natural wooden fans are eco-friendly and present prettily in white boxes. Depending on the quantity these can be as low as $1.30. But if you can do without the box, our scented sandalwood fans
are under a $1 in bulk quantities.
3) Starfish Wine Stoppers
- pretty and functional, these natural sand colored starfish wine stoppers have been a bestseller for years. At under $2 dollars per favor, these are memorable wedding favors which will be used in your guests homes for years to come.
4) Luggage Tags
- I’m going to generalize this one because while certain tags sell better than others, all luggage tags do well for beach themed weddings. Our Shell design luggage tag
is our top seller for beach themed weddings.- and its no wonder why - its one of our most inexpensive luggage tags at under $2 dollars and can be doubled as a place card frame for your reception.
5) Personalized Seashells
- An all natural resource, personalized shells are eco-friendly and make unique keepsakes. Priced at just over $2 dollars, you can give one of these per couple and not stretch your budget. A great idea for these sea shells is to turn them upside down, fill with candy and then wrap them in tulle.
6) Palm Tree Favor Boxes
- these double as cute table décor while holding your candies or other edible goodies. Simply place one box at each table setting for a tropical day at the beach.
7) Starfish Bookmarks - We’re a big fan of bookmarks - they are inexpensive (usually priced at around $1dollar each), useful, and are pretty.
8) Adirondack Chair Place Card & Photo Frames - these little chairs remind us of a beach house, sitting by the shore soaking up the sun, surf and sand. While the Beach Memories miniature chairs
are our bestsellers, we recommend our standard Adirondack chairs
because they hold a standard size 2” x 3”photo.
9) Chrome Starfish Wine Stopper
- some brides want a classically designed wine stopper, and this fit’s the bill. Made of solid chrome it is durable, reasonably priced and packaged in a tall blue themed beach box.
10) Please Be Seeded Starfish Place Cards
- new for this year, these are doing amazingly well probably because they not only help seat your guests but because they are an eco-friendly option which is a huge trend.
Items we love which will add a beachy feel to your wedding at a low cost: ivory and gold silk rose petals are pretty table decorations, mix and match these sandy colors for a great look. We also love our sea-glass luminary candles for centerpieces - get a small vase and fill with sand or flowers and surround them with a set of three luminaries at each table. Mini lanterns and our sea animal glass candle holders
are also great table decorations. And our starfish dishes
are very cute to hold candles, candies and other treats.
© 2009 Erica Tevis, Little Things Favors
Connect with Erica on Google+