Beach Wedding Favor Ideas
Beach Wedding Favor Article and Ideas
The popularity of beach and destination weddings has exploded over the past several years. It is no wonder why - what could be more romantic than exchanging your vows at sunset with the sand beneath your toes? With an increase in beach, tropical and destination weddings, the popularity and need for unique beach wedding favors has also increased.
Choosing your wedding favors is never an easy task, but when it comes to selecting beach wedding favors, it can be even more daunting. It is important to shop for your beach wedding favors as early in the season as possible, or even shop for them after the beach season is over for your upcoming wedding. Because so many brides are now having beach or destination weddings, the demand for beach wedding favors peaks between the months of January through June. Although many suppliers and vendors attempt to keep stock on these items, the demand usually exceeds the supply during these critical months. So if your planning on ordering beach wedding favors, it is imperative you order your favors as early as possible to ensure your favors are in stock.
So now that you know when to order your beach or destination wedding favors, the question is what should you select for your guests? Chances are you'll want you're guests to remember your fun filled, romantic sea side event. Choosing a favor which reflects your own personal style and taste while preserving the unique tropical flair of your event is of utmost importance.
Some popular beach theme wedding favor ideas are:
* Beach Themed Candles
* Adirondack Chairs
* Flip Flop Candles or Place Card Frames
* Shell Themed Cookie Cutters, Coasters, or Bookmarks
* Palm Tree Candles or Place Card Holders
* Dolphin Bottle Openers or Stoppers
* Tropical Themed Cocktail Mixes
* Luggage Tags
* Mini Beach Pails / Buckets filled with Candy
Some unique beach wedding favor ideas are:
* Flip Flops in beachy - tropical colors for each guest
* Personalized beach towels
* Personalized umbrellas
* A beach tote filled with sunscreen, bug repellant, lip block, and after sun lotion
* Rum cakes or Mini Rum Bottles
* Starfish cookies or chocolates
* Carribean Hot Sauces - some can be personalized
* A bath bucket filled with a natural sponge, soaps, and sea salts
* Saltwater taffy
* CD of island inspired music
* Jordan almonds wrapped in a half shell
* Beach Balls / Frisbees / Kites in your wedding colors
* Goldfish in tiny bowls
* Floral leis
Wherever your wedding is being held, no matter what your budget or style, there are so many beach wedding favors and ideas to select from. Your only limit is your imagination!
To view all of our beach wedding favors, including those discussed in this article, please visit our beach wedding favors category.
© 2006 Erica Tevis, Little Things Favors
Connect with Erica on Google+