Need Assistance? Se Habla Espanol 732-654-5262
The 10 Best Bridal Shower Games To Play
Once the presents are opened and the food is gone - you need to entertain your guests. Now there are always classics like bridal shower bingo and bridal shower scratch offs, but do you think your guests want to play another round of bingo?
Here are 10 great bridal shower game suggestions to get your guests involved in the action and have fun!
- The Nearly Newlywed Game You'll need to enlist the help of the groom before the shower for this one. Simply think of questions about their relationship such as "Where did you go on your first date?" - ask the groom for his answers and video tape them. Then at thee bridal shower ask the bride the same set of questions, after the bride responds, play back the answers of the groom. There is such a thing as "TMI" so be sure not to ask questions which are too sexy.
- Paper Brides Every year a popular toilet paper manufacturer holds a contest for the best bridal gown made of toilet paper! Now's your chance to do the same. Divide guests up into teams. One member of each team is the model, the others design her gown. The models strut and the bride to be picks her favorite look.
- Fantasy Date, Your Fantasy Man, Your Date From Hell Gather some index cards and have guests write out their fantasy date complete with their fantasy man. You can also have them write their nightmare date on the opposite side. Collect and mix up the cards, the bride reads them off and everyone tries to match the date with the guest who wrote it.
- Mad Libs, Wedding Style Copy a few different versions of "traditional" vows and paste them into a word document leaving blank spaces for nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs. Have the hostess go around the room and ask each guests for a word. At the end, the bride gets to read her "new" wedding vows. If you do two sets, you can ask the groom to appear before the end of the party and you can have a "mock" ceremony with your original vows.
- Who's That Couple? For the gals who love celebrity gossip, print out pictures of celebrity couples and place one at each place setting. Have them guess both people in the photo - just don't make it too easy! You can do couples from different eras, modern day couples or even TV couples.
- Charades or Pictionary Anything wedding related is game, from song titles to movies and books, to things which happen during the wedding. Have everyone take a turn drawing pictures or acting out the words and guessing what they are trying to do. Divide into teams and the teams must guess what their teammates are acting out (or drawing) in three minutes or less.
- Wedding Jeopardy This requires a bit of craft skill and knowledge of the bride (and groom). Make headings such as "All About Jenny (insert Brides Name)" or "The Couple", etc. Make up questions for each category, such as "Who was Jenny's First Boyfriend?" or "How long have Jenny and Joe been dating?" Place the questions on a presentation board, with the dollar amounts taped over them.
- A Bridal Shower Roast This is great for brides (or couples if its a Jack and Jill shower) who have a sense of humor. It's also great for larger showers - guests can stand up and pay homage to the guest of honor by telling funny and outrageous stories pertaining to them.
- Finish That Wedding Saying This can be dirty or clean - it's entirely up to the guests involved. Find famous saying about marriage such as, "Love means never ..." / "It is better to have loved and lost than..." / "All is fair in love and ..." - Have your guests finish the sayings with their own twist. You may want to write these sayings on cards and have guests complete them for a cute bridal shower memory!
- The Bridal Shower Box of Questions For the bridesmaids who are busy and just want to have fun - the bridal shower box of questions game is for you. With 21 or 52 questions (depends on the size box you purchase) you can have perfectly thought out bridal shower questions to ask the crowd or the bride herself.
And don't forget the bridal shower favors, and for more bridal favor ideas be sure to browse our complete collection of wedding favors suitable for most any occasion!
Don't miss out...
Join our mailing list and get an 15% off coupon emailed to you
good for any sized order placed today.