A wedding ceremony is the most important aspect of your wedding day. You may already know the location where you will be married, or you may be considering several locations for the ceremony. Whatever the situation, you will need to ask the wedding location official some important questions before you book your wedding ceremony. Here is a list of questions you should ask. Not all questions may apply to you, or you may want to add additional questions to suit your needs.
Name and Location of Ceremony Site:
Name and Phone Number of Contact Person:
1) What dates and times are available?
2) How many guests can the location accommodate?
3) (If applicable) What is the denomination of the facility? Are their any restrictions?
4) Is an officiant available? And at what cost?
5) Are outside officiants allowed?
6) What type of ceremony will it be?
7) How long will the ceremony be?
8) Will there be special readings or passages?
9) Can we select the readings or passages?
10) Can we select the readers for the ceremony?
11) Can we write our own vows?
12) Are their any restrictions on our own vows or special wording needed?
13) Do vows need to be approved?
14) Are their any pre-wedding classes or counseling we will need to attend?
15) Are their any musical instruments available for use?
16) If yes, is there a fee to use them?
17) Are ceremony musicians included in the site fee or is there an additional fee?
18) Are their any music restrictions?
19) Are their any photography restrictions?
20) Are their any videography restrictions?
21) Are candle lighting ceremonies allowed (such as unity candle ceremonies)?
22) Are their any restrictions regarding rice, birdseed, confetti, bubbles or rose petal tossing?
23) What floral decorations will be available? Are flowers allowed?
24) When will the rehearsal be scheduled?
25) How many parking spaces are available?
26) Where is the parking located?
27) Is their handicap accessibility?
28) What rental items are necessary?
29) What is the ceremony site fee?
30) What is the payment policy?
31) What is the cancellation policy?
Little Things Favors carries everything you need for your wedding and ceremony including wedding favors, unity candles and a large selection of wedding decorations and wedding essentials.
<< Back to Wedding Vendor Checklists
Article Copyright 2007, Erica Tevis, Little Things Wedding Favors
Connect with Erica on Google+
You may reproduce this article, as long as it stays in it's entirety, with author and links intact