The Coffee Favor Craze
Adding Personal Touches to Coffee Wedding Favors
According to recent statistics, more than 110 million Americans enjoy at least one cup of coffee each day! Whether it be Java, Lattes, Cappuccino, Espresso or just a plain 'ol cup of Joe - coffee is America's preferred method of energy boost. So, it’s no wonder that gourmet coffee favors are so popular for receptions, showers and other celebrations.
Whatever your taste or theme, personalized coffee favors have a variety of styles and flavors to choose from. With some companies even personalizing the packs with the bride & groom's names and date or special custom message. Increasing in popularity over the last five years, wedding coffee favors are the new traditional wedding favor. If you're looking for a unique, personalized or highly customizable wedding favor - coffee (or drink) wedding favors should be a wedding favor to consider.
But what if some of your guests' don't drink coffee? The same personalization options, designs and themes are available in cappuccino favors , hot chocolate / cocoa favors , cosmopolitan and margarita cocktail mix favors to tea wedding favor designs. There are beach theme, floral designs, fall or winter scenes, plus many other chic styles that usually play on words, such as "The Perfect Blend" Coffee or "A Tea-lightful Couple".
If handing out just a packet of coffee just doesn't seem enough, you can couple it with a silver plated coffee scoop, place both in an organza bag, and you have an instant do it yourself wedding favor. Not only will your guests be able to enjoy a delicious gourmet cup of coffee, but they will also have a highly useful coffee scoop to use for the rest of their lives.
Here are some more ideas for coffee and drink wedding favors:
* Coffee Mugs: They can be imprinted with a picture, graphic, your names & date, or they can be a simple design. A bag of coffee can be placed inside and the whole package wrapped in organza, tulle, or cellophane.
* Bags of Gourmet Coffee or Gourmet Cappuccino – Bags of gourmet of flavored coffee can be imprinted with the Happy Couple’s details and wrapped in decorative packaging.
*Coffee & Cookies: Pair a packet of coffee with a couple of cookies for a delicious edible wedding favor treat.
* Coffee & Chocolates: There are not many coffee drinkers who would turn down an elegant chocolate or truffle to enjoy alongside their coffee. Add a few high quality chocolates, truffles, chocolate covered stir sticks, chocolate covered almonds or chocolate covered coffee beans for an irresistible coffee wedding favor treat!
* Coffee & Accessories: Couple a packet of coffee with some of the unique accessories available on the wedding favor market today. For a romantic touch, you can add a heart shaped coffee scoop. For a more traditional feel, add a round coffee scoop. Or to give the gift of relaxation while your guests enjoy their gourmet coffee, you can add a java scented coffee cup candle!
*Coffee & Coasters: Another popular trend in wedding favors is coaster favors. Coffee favors pair beautifully with coasters. Simply warp the coasters with the coffee for an upscale wedding favor idea.
* Drink Gift Sets: If you want to give your guests a bit more of variety, you can combine coffee, tea, cappuccino and a hot chocolate favor together in a mug, bag, or box. Add a scoop, candy, chocolate, or a coffee accessory for even more fun!
* A "Drink" Wedding Favor Gift Table: If you're not sure who likes what, you can create a wedding favor gift table by the exit doors. Take a few decorative boxes, and stack a different type of drink in each box (coffee, cappuccino, tea, cocktail mixes, hot cocoa) . You could also include favor accessories (scoops, stir sticks, marshmallows in decorative bags, chocolates, cookies in decorative bags, etc...) and have guests help themselves before they leave. A bit more expensive idea and there is always a chance you may have a greedy guest or two who takes more than one of each.
Interested in creating your own drink wedding favors? Then please visit the following pages to see the products we were speaking about in this article: Edible Wedding Favors and Personalized Wedding Favors
© 2006 Erica Tevis, Little Things Favors
Connect with Erica on Google+