General Description: The ideal candidate will have a passion for brides and the wedding industry. You will work with our current business partners and vendors to help our clients plan and purchase their wedding invitations, wedding accessories and wedding favors. Candidate must have a pleasant, up beat personality and great interpersonal skills. Candidate must have excellent organization and communication skills, must be a self-starter, have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and feel comfortable researching and resolving customer service issues. Candidates must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends as required. Experience in a high volume retail environment, sales or customer call center is helpful. Bi-lingual English/Spanish is a plus.
Full Time & Part Time positions are available.
• Answer calls and and respond to customer requests
• Provide customers with product and service information
• Enter customer orders into our computer system, upsell orders
• Enter tracking and shipping into our computer system as needed
• Identify, research and solve customer service issues
• Follow up to customer inquiries if not immediately resolved
• Email customer correspondence as needed
• Assist staff with product entry as needed
• Greet incoming retail customers
• Assist retail customers with product questions, information and sales
• Assist retail customers with wedding invitations, wedding accessories, favors and products
• Superior customer service is a must
• Help maintain general housekeeping duties with other members of staff
• High School Degree or better required
• Minimum of 1 year of sales, retail or customer service background; plus if in the wedding industry
• Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office and the Internet
• Basic knowledge of HTML and SEO techniques is a plus, but not required.
• Must be able to communicate with people clearly, effectively, and positively in person, by phone, and email
• Ability to research, find, and resolve problems
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Ability to learn customer service and database software applications
• Willingness to up sell products and services as appropriate
• Must be able to work independently or as part of a team
• Must be able to present a professional image, both over the phone and in person
• Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
After 6 months of Full Time service:
• Health Benefits
• Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Little Things Favors, a division of Perfectly Pickled LLC, offers over 6 years of service in the wedding industry and is a small family operated business located in Sayreville, New Jersey. Little Things Favors offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.