Making your own DIY wedding favors
doesn't have to be a chore! The trend of do-it-yourself favors is hugely popular recently and it continues to rise. Great for the crafty bride, but not so great for the bride who's all thumbs - but believe us, making your own wedding favors is easy. Here you'll find all the DIY supplies you'll need to make your own wedding favors.
You can create beautiful party favors in 3 easy steps. First, decide what to give your guests as mason jar wedding favors
, glass candy jars, wedding favor boxes, and goodie bags you can use.
Finally, decorate your favors. So maybe you're not Martha - you can't whittle your own wooden candle holders nor can you heat engrave your monogram onto wooden tags - you need not fret. There are so many ways you can decorate your DIY favors without too much time or energy! There are a variety of pre-made options that are easy to do such as personalized stickers or custom labels, personalized tags, favor charms, and more.
DIY wedding favors have come a long way from organza netting filled with 5 Jordan almonds. Today, there are many more unique ideas for creating your own handmade wedding favors - some as easy buying a personalized favor box and filling them with homemade treats.
Want to give your favorite candy to your guests but think favor boxes are cheap looking? Consider a glass candy jar with a personalized label, or perhaps even mason jars. If you're shopping on our website, take a moment to browse through our section of DIY favor supplies until you find something you like. Then, give us a call to ask us about the quality of all of the items. We are more than happy to give you an honest opinion of the quality of the product. You can always fill up a goodie bag with candy - or have a candy bar, which is a ton of fun for your guests of all ages.
If our not crafty and are worried that your DIY Wedding favors won't look top of the line, you are not alone. If you have a vision of what you want in your head - you'll be surprised at what you'll find to create your perfect homemade favor! You can always check out the images of the DIY party favors on our website for inspiration. Although many of these items are sold with no fancy attributes, with a few simple touches they can "wow" you! Our favor pails, for example, are basic and small. But with a touch of personalized ribbon, a sticker or some baker's twine, they can become something unforgettable.
Still stumped? Here are some other DIY wedding favor ideas that may give you a little inspiration:
- Homemade cookies stacked in a clear cellophane bag, tied with a ribbon and personalized tag.
- A candy bar loaded with clear containers of your favorite candy, and personalized goodie bags for your guests to fill and seal with a sticker.
- A collection of you and your beau's favorite songs on a burned CD, wrapped in a case and ribbon; sealed with a personalized sticker.
- Personalized cupcake boxes with your homemade confection inside in a trendy cupcake wrap, or cupcakes from your favorite bakery instead.
- Personalized glass candy jars filled with something other than candy: loose tea, spices, nuts, your favorite coffee blend, etc. Or use our more bottle-like jars to fill with your favorite olive oil.
- A larger favor box filled with numerous treats you both love: chocolates and truffles, your favorite flavor of lollipops, even a gift card to your favorite ice cream parlor.
- A mason jar filled with spice mix, homemade BBQ sauce, chocolate chip cookie mix, trail mix, honey - whatever edible you'd like
The great thing about DIY wedding favors is that they truly become your own. Consider the interests the two of you share and turn that into a favor - a little imagination goes a long way!