Bring Eastern culture and dramatic style to your celebration with these "Good Luck" Elephant Candle Wedding Favors. With its trunk held high for good luck, the elephant is treasured in Eastern cultures and throughout the world, as symbols of happiness, strength and longevity - especially in India where exquisitely adorned elephants are often included in weddings and celebrations. They say that an elephant never forgets. We're sure that your guests will never forget this fantastic favor!
- Ivory colored poly resin in the shape of an exquisitely adorned elephant ready for a celebration
- Intricately decorated with the traditional rug with tassels, a carrier, a headdress and foot accents with rhinestones, in a vibrant array of green, cranberry, and gold
- Each measures 3" wide x 2.25" tall
- At the center of it's back is a tealight candle holder
- White tealight candle included
- A great choice as traditional Indian wedding favors and as good luck favors for all occasions
- Packaged in a cranberry colored box with gold accents in an Indian-inspired design, tied with a white satin ribbon and an attached matching design "For You" tag
Personalized tags or stickers are available for an additional charge. Click here
to view them. *Must order at least 12 pieces to purchase tags or stickers.