Key chains have been around for many, many years. Ornamental key chains (also known as key fobs, which is the proper term) became popular in the late 1950s. These are the ones most of us think of when we hear the word 'keychain.' Most of us probably own a number of keychains as well. There are very few key rings in this world that lack a couple of keychains on them, whether they be from a vacation we or a friend took, or something whimsical found in a store. Key chains make great gift ideas because they're an item that everyone can appreciate and use. We offer high quality and practical keychains that are sure to make the perfect groomsmen gifts
Here are our top five picks for Men's Keychains
:1. Silver Plated Round Keychain
- An oldie, but a goodie! This keychain is classic and the perfect idea if you're unsure of what to give as your groomsmen gift (perhaps to your fiance's second cousin that you met twice, but just had to be in the wedding?). A simple circle dangles from a horseshoe style ring and can be personalized with two lines of text.2. Bottle Opener Key Chain
- Both practical and pretty to look at, this is a great choice for any guy that likes to crack open a beer every once in a while. After all, doesn't a bottle opener seem to be the thing that everyone needs at get togethers? Well now your groomsmen will be the one all the guests run to when they need their bottle opened. What a conversation starter! It has a sleek and modernized design and can be personalized with a three letter monogram.3. Multi-Function Golf Key Ring
- There are many men who like to go on golfing trips to unwind, relax and clear their head. Make your golfing groomsmen's lives easier with this practical key chain that all golf lovers are sure to appreciate. This multi-function tool is complete with a divot tool and ball marker, both on a key ring. It's sure to score a hole in one with your groomsmen! Also able to be personalized with a three letter monogram at no additional cost.4. Steering Wheel Key Ring
- Definitely a best selling keychain in our men's section, this motor inspired keychain makes a really unique gift. Whether you're giving it to the Nascar driver, car enthusiast, or just a typical driver, it's sure to create a great memory for the recipient. The silver plated item can be engraved with a single monogram initial. Definitely a favorite as a groomsmen's gift here; Little Things employees have even given it away as gifts!5. Horseshoe Clock & Key Ring
- A serious upgrade from the century old pocket watch. Your groomsmen doesn't wear a watch, so give him this clock keychain instead. It's able to be personalized with two lines of text or a three letter monogram with a choice of six font styles. You can't get more personal than that!
Our Menís Keychain
Section is full of other great key chains perfect for gift giving. Other unique styles include lockets, flashlights, and key ring tools--all available personalized.
© 2010 Kelsey Bowen, Little Things Favors
Connect with Kelsey on Google+