We can guarantee your guests will marvel at the quality and one of a kind style of our Monogram Stardream Pyramid Wedding Favor Boxes! These little treasures are perfect for holding tasty treats.
Please note, due to varying monitor settings, the background imprint color may be slightly different than what is displayed on your screen.
Minimum order of 50 pieces.
UPS Next Day Air is NOT an option for these items.
Size: 3"W x 3"L x 3 11/16"H ; Ribbon is pre-cut in 18" pieces and is 3/8" wide.
Materials: Made from cardstock.
- Cut one piece of ribbon approximately 12”-15” in length.
- Fold each of the 4 triangle pieces upwards from the base of the box so that the holes are pointing upwards.
- Fold each flap on either side of each triangle inwards. There are 8 flaps in total. The custom printed text and design should be on the outside of the box.
- Thread the ribbon from any point on the outside of the box. Thread through the inside of the box, to the hole that is directly across from it. Pull through to the outside of the hole.
- Take the end of the ribbon and thread through the outside of the hole that is directly next to the hole that you just pulled the ribbon out from.
- Thread the ribbon back through the center of the box, and out of the hole that is directly across from the one that you just threaded the ribbon through.
- At this point, make sure that all of your flaps are folded inwards and the tips of the box are matching together at the top. You may have one length of ribbon that is longer than the other piece. This is fine and can be adjusted in the last step when ribbon is cut.
- Holding the tips of the box together, pull gently on both ends of ribbon so that they are tight.
- While holding the tips of the box, take one end of the ribbon and begin to wrap it around the box, making sure that it goes UNDER the second piece of ribbon. When you get to the exact opposite side of the box, weave the ribbon up through the piece that is already secure and after pulling that same piece of ribbon out, continue wrapping it around the box until you are back to where you started from.
- You can continue wrapping around the box as many times as you like. The holes will be covered after the first time that you wrap and you will be able to tie a bow at this point as well.
- Once the bow is tied, cut the ends of the ribbon to your desired length.