This baby shower punch
is all over the internet and at baby showers everywhere! Originally adapted from Tidy Mom
(Photo Credit). There are a few other variations of the recipe, but based on ratings her original recipe containing ginger ale and white grape juice results in the best looking and tasting punch.
What You'll Need
- 1 package of blue, unsweetened Kool-Aid mix
- 2 litter bottle of ginger ale or 7-Up
- 64 ounce bottle white grape or white cranberry juice
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 8 scoops of pineapple sherbert
- 2-3 rubber ducks (make sure they are washed!)
- Optional maraschino cherries, orange slices & toothpicks for garnishing drinks
- Large punch bowl
1. Chill ginger ale/7-Up over night
2. Combine the Kool-Aid, sugar and chilled juice only. Stir.
3. Add the cold ginger ale slowly to the mix.
4. Add the 8 scoops of sherbert on top to float. (Note: Let the sherbert soften about 20-30 minutes prior to serving the punch).
5. Add your rubber duckies! Makes approximately 24 (small) servings.
Check out our coffee, tea and drink baby shower favors
so guests can make their own yummy beverages at home too!
© May 31, 2012, Kelsey Bowen, Little Things Favors
Connect with Kelsey on Google+