Here are our top 10 picks for wedding hair accessories:
1. Skinny Headbands - Pair two skinny headbands for a classic polished wedding look. Headbands easily pair with any type of veil.
2. Feathered Combs - feathers are a huge trend in 2008, and they are now making their way into hair accessories. A simple comb can be adorned with a pretty feather for a mod-upscale look.
3. A simple veil - show your lovely locks off with a simple, elegant veil. Your hair is the feature, with a plain veil just as an accent.
4. Fresh Flowers - check with your florist to see which flowers will last without water. Have your florist wire blooms to a hairpin(s) so your hairstylist can easily arrange them in your hair.
5. Modern Tiaras - Vintage tiaras with a retro inspired hairstyle is an upscale, unexpected look.
6. Hair Vines - A hair vine, can be drop-dead gorgeous, especially if it is all in rhinestones or crystals. Hair vines are great because your stylist can twist them to "flow" with your hairstyle.
7. Barrettes - Sweep bangs or layers away from your face with a bold barrette. From ornate to simple, a barette can only enhance your beautiful looks.
8. The Birdcage Poof - Think modern retro, romantic, vintage to downright sexy. Poofs are dramatic - without adding a full veil.
9. Hair Jewelry - such as our Swarvoski Hair Twists can be added to almost any hair style. Add them around a bun for a pretty bum wrap or even scatter them throughout your hair.
10. Tropical Flowers - add a punch of color to your wedding ensemble by adding a pretty tropical flower. Keep the rest of your hairstyle simple as this flower is all you need.
© 2006 Erica Tevis, Updated 2015, Little Things Favors