How To Select The Right Wedding Earrings
If you are considering wearing your hair up, a simple elegant dangle may work well. However, if you are wearing a tiara or elaborate hair accessories, wear small studs; a larger earring will detract from your headpiece. Additionally if you are wearing a veil, small earrings are almost certainly mandatory. Imagine having your veil moved back, only for it to be caught in your earrings!
• Button earrings will accentuate a round, full face.
• Dangle earrings will widen a narrow face.
• Square earrings will add depth to a long face.
• If you are wearing a necklace, complement your earrings to your necklace.
• Keep your earrings simple if your necklace is elaborate.