Are you looking for Blank DIY Favors
such as containers, boxes, bottles, jars or other items for your DIY wedding favors
? Look no further we have a great collection of Cheap DIY Party and Wedding Favors and essentials to get your crafting started. These are perfect for weddings, birthdays, parties, functions and events. We supply the blank DIY canvas - you add the color, design and details!
It's no secret that many brides are on the hunt for Cheap DIY Wedding Favors - with budgets to keep in check ready-made wedding favors such as candles, coasters and wine bottle stoppers can get expensive. Here comes the beauty of DIY wedding favors: you're creating a favor that your guests have never seen before without breaking the bank.
If you're looking for something inexpensive and easy for your wedding - you may think do it yourself wedding favors aren't the way to go. "I don't have the time;" "I'm not very crafty;" or "I've seen too many flimsy favor boxes filled with candy" are just some of the reasons brides immediately veto handmade wedding favors. Yet like any other minor wedding issue, these 'problems' can certainly be fixed. Although being on a time crunch is a HUGE problem consider your options. If you have a helpful bridal party and family, perhaps you're one of the lucky ones who will have help creating your favors. And if you really are pressed for time, you don't have to go too above and beyond - a personalized sticker or tag and some ribbon can go a long way.
Here are some great ideas for diy wedding favors on a budget that are quick and easy to do with no degree in crafting required!
- A small mini mason jar can be filled with candy and tied with bakers twine or ribbon.
- Gable boxes can be decorated with a sticker on the front and your catering hall and fill them with a slice of cake or cookies to go home with.
- Mini cookie jars can be filled with store bought chocolate chip cookies and tied with a bow.
- Clear mint tins filled with breath mints, jelly beans, gum or small candies.
- Favor pails filled with small plants or succulents. Double as place cards - insert a stick into each one with the guests' name and table number.
- Mini cupcake stands filled with a store bought cupcake,
- Popcorn Boxes filled with gourmet store bought popcorn
All of these DIY ideas are relatively cheap, easy to make and won't take up a ton of your time. While this section is just for blank, DIY supplies to get you started we have hundreds of more ideas in our DIY wedding favors section including personalized boxes, bags and containers - most come included with matching stickers or labels.