The following is a list of people and locations you will need to decide flowers for:
Maid Of Honor's Bouquet
Corsages for: Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom and Grandmothers
Boutonnieres for the Groom, Groomsmen, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom and Grandfathers
After you have made the list of what flowers you are considering for the above people and locations, take this list to your florist. You may also want to ask each florist you interview the following questions:
Name and Location of Florist:
Contact Person and Telephone Number:
1) How many years of professional experience do you have as a florist?
2) How much experience do you have preparing wedding arrangements?
3) Do you have photographs of your recent wedding related work?
4) Do you have access to out of season flowers?
5) Can you visit my ceremony and reception site to make floral recommendations?
6) Can you preserve my bridal bouquet?
7) Do you rent vases and candle holders?
8) What is the cost of the flowers I wish to purchase?
9) Are their any alternatives to the flowers I am interested in which will work better for our season?
10) Are their any alternative to the flowers I am interested in which will lower my cost?
11) Can you provide silk flowers?
12) When will you deliver and set up my flowers?
13) What is your delivery fee?
14) What is your set up fee?
15) Are their any items I need to rent?
16) (If yes to above) Are the rental fees refundable upon their return?
17) When do I need to return these rental items or do you pick them up from the venue?
18) What is your payment policy?
19) Do you accept credit cards?
20) What is your cancellation policy?
21) Do you offer a money back guarantee?
22) Do you have liability insurance?