Name and Address of Photographer:
Contact Person and Phone Number:
1) How many years experience do you have as a photographer?
2) What percentage of your business is dedicated to weddings, or how many weddings have you photographed?
3) What is your wedding photography style? (ex – formal or more candid shots?)
4) What types of packages do you offer?
5) What is the cost of the package I am interested in?
6) Do you use proofs? Are they printed proofs or digital proofs?
7) How many proofs will I receive?
8) How long after the wedding will proofs be available to view?
9) How long after we select our photographs from our proofs does it take to receive the final photos?
10) (If applicable) Do you have a professional studio?
11) Can you take studio portraits?
12) Can you re-touch negatives?
13) Can negatives be purchased? If so, how much do they cost?
14) (If negatives can not be purchased) How long do you keep negatives for?
15) How much is a bridal portrait?
16) How much is a formal wedding portrait?
17) What is the cost of a parent album?
18) What is the cost of reprints? (5”x7”, 8”x10”, 11”x14”)
19) Are you the person who will photograph my wedding?
20) Will you have an assistant with you when you photograph my wedding?
21) What is your typical attire when performing wedding photography?
22) What type of equipment do you use?
23) Do you bring back up equipment with you when you photograph weddings?
24) Are you familiar with our ceremony and reception location?
25) (If No to above) Do you visit the ceremony and reception sites before the actual wedding date?
26) How is overtime calculated?
27) What is your payment policy?
28) What is your cancellation policy?
29) Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
30) Do you have liability insurance?
31) Can we see samples of your work?
32) Can we have references from recent weddings you have performed?