Here is a list of questions you should ask limousine or transportation companies:
Name and Location of Company:
Contact Person and Telephone Number:
1) How many years have you been in business?
2) How much of your business deals with weddings?
3) How many vehicles do you have in your fleet?
4) Can you provide a back up vehicle in case of an emergency?
5) What types of vehicles are available?
6) What vehicle can reasonably accommodate (how many people are in your party) guests?
7) How old are the vehicles?
8) Can I view the cars I am interested in?
9) How many drivers are available?
10) How do the drivers dress for weddings?
11) Do you offer red carpet service?
12) Do you provide a champagne toast?
13) Do you offer beverages in your cars?
14) What type of beverages and what is the cost of them?
15) Are your cars smoking/non-smoking?
16) What is the minimum amount of time to rent a vehicle?
17) What is the cost per hour?
18) How is overtime charged and how is it billed?
19) How much gratuity is customary?
20) What is your payment policy?
21) What is your cancellation policy?
22) Are your cars and drivers insured?