What are the best bridesmaid gifts to give?
Trying to find unique bridesmaid gifts for each of your best gals can be tricky. Do you get all of them the same item? Do you tailor your gift giving for each one and get them all something different? Chances are with wedding planning (and everything else that you have to do) you don't have a ton of time or money to shop for each bridesmaid personally. If you only have a few girls in the bridal party, you may be able to pick out a special gift for each one, but if you have multiple gals to buy for, it is easier to buy the same gift for them all - and have them personalized.
We all know what happens when we get a gift that says something generic like "bridesmaid" or "Jane + Jack's Wedding" - they aren't as sentimental or as appreciated as something that is personalized for them. So skip the general bridesmaid gifts and pick out something that is personalized (ideally, for free).
With over 15 years in the industry I can say these are some of the best bridesmaid gifts to give to those who mean the most to you. And the best part is, they are all personalized for free - and typically under $50 each.
- Comfy gifts such as robes, PJs, a nightshirt, or sweats.
- Wine stopper + wine.
- Jewelry box, ring tray, or trinket dishes.
- Necklace, bracelet, or earrings
- Specialty hair ties
- Custom coffee mug + coffee
- A spa basket: specialty soaps, bath salts, bat bombs and lotion
- Personalized phone case
- Tote or cosmetic bag
- Personalized tumbler, water bottle or travel mug
- Personalized Journal or notebook
- Personalized pen
- Keychains or bag charms
- Bud vases or succulent planters
- Personalized compact mirror
For more great ideas see our bridesmaids gifts section. Or browse the ideas below: