Your wedding guests will adore love bird wedding favors
for their symbolism and significance. A little birdie told me that love birds are affectionate, loving and make long term commitments to the ones they love - just like a bride and groom-to-be are! Love birds are an extremely popular motif for weddings - and it's no wonder why - not only are they adorable but signify life-long loving companionship. The name love birds has been given to this species because these parrots form long, strong monogamous bonds and are the longest birds to sit together in a pair. We have many other themes which go well with love bird weddings such as rustic, spring and eco-friendly so if you're looking to buy wedding favors
we have plenty to select from!
Plus our love bird wedding favors and accessories will bring a romantic and whimsical touch to your big day. Your guests will marvel over your excellent taste in the wedding accessories you choose. With snuggling bird cake toppers, cozy love bird collections and pretty bird cage gift card holders, these accessories will bring your whole theme together in a playful and adorable way. You can also say thank you to your guests with our popular and best selling love bird wedding favors.
If everyone talks about how you and your fiancé are such “love birds” why not create a romantic love bird theme for your wedding? Love birds and birds are such a sweet theme for a spring or summer wedding. Here are a few ways you can incorporate love birds into your wedding!
- Colors:The most popular color for bird theme weddings is robin’s egg blue (sometimes referred to as Tiffany), mixed with white, silver, grass green or blush pink accents.
- Your invitations can reflect a love bird theme – there are many invitation companies now producing bird theme invites.
- Have a dove release instead of tossing rice, birdseed or bubbles?
- For your location if you can’t choose a natural outdoor setting for your event, bring the outside in with natural trees, tree stems, twigs, leaves and sticks. You can create beautiful centerpieces with miniature topiaries, accented with small birds that you can purchase at craft stores. To greet your guests at your reception location, you may be able to even rent love birds and a cage in which you can place near the entrance. If you can’t have real birds in your reception location, you could purchase a nature inspired CD and have the music in the foyer as guests enter the venue. They could hear the soft chirping of love birds!
- For your place cards try >miniature bird nests with light blue Jordan almonds. Simply cut out slips of paper with your guests’ names and tables on them and wrap them around each nest. A glue dot will hold the ends together.
- For your cake topper, why not try a contemporary love bird cake top? You could also have your baker design a bird inspired wedding cake. Or instead of cake, why not have your guests indulge in birds nest cupcakes complete with speckled jelly beans as “eggs”?
- And of course, love bird wedding favors would be a welcome thank you gift to your guests.