Groomsmen gifts are an important purchase you won't want to forget or skimp on. These are family members and friends you've likely known for years, and they've proved their loyalty by agreeing to stand by your side while you say 'I do.' So, they deserve something wonderful as a gesture of your thanks and appreciation for sharing your big day. If you're stumped on what to buy for groomsmen gifts, you're in the right place. These are our most popular gifts for groomsmen, based on our sales!
1. Glass Whiskey Decanter
- This dignified decanter has been our top selling groomsmen gift for years now. Why? To start, it's priced right: at less than $50 a decanter, it's right in the middle of the average cost of groomsmen gifts, which is anywhere between $30 - $75. It's also super high quality: crafted from hand blown glass, with an intricately beveled stopper, and free engraving. Even if he's not a big drinker, this will be a stunning addition to his home decor and he can bring it out when he has guests over. You can even go the extra mile and pair this decanter with a set of lowball drinking glasses for a really nice gift set.
2. Black Border Design Cufflinks
- These are our most popular cufflinks, but we have lots available--so be sure to check out all of our wedding cufflinks
if these don't tickle your fancy. Cufflinks make great groommsen gifts because they're affordable, and you'll know he'll get at least one use out of them, when he wears them on your wedding day! The great thing about cufflinks is that you can get them personalized for each guy, and there's SO many styles available out there. We have themed cufflinks designed like little books for the novelist or bookworm, and gold sets for the flashier guy in your bridal party.
3. Craft Beer Growler
- If he's a little bit of a hipster and loves his craft beer, he'll absolutely appreciate this top selling beer gift of ours. Just like the decanter mentioned above, this makes a great addition to the home or home bar! Plus, it's also great for transporting beer. At only $24, it's one of our more affordably cheap groomsmen gifts - which means you'll love it just as much as he will.
4. Rustic Craft Beer Carrier
- Beer gifts are some of our most popular groomsmen items, and we've got another one that's always a hit. This one is a little pricier, but definitely worth it - this beer holder is hand crafted from the finest fir wood and includes a sturdy bottle opener on the side so he can pop his brews open. This six pack holder is designed to hold bottles (not cans) and includes an initial engraved on the side in a handsome block lettering. He'll especially love this if he's handy--he can tote around his brews while he's fixing things around the house, working on a project in the garage, or doing yard work.
5. Rustic Wall Mounted Bottle Opener
- The last beer themed gift on our list is this handy bottle opener. If he has a home bar in his basement or maybe in his backyard, this bottle opener will be an appreciated present! This can also be hung in the kitchen. It includes a magnetic cap catcher right at the bottom, so you don't have to worry about hanging it over a garbage can or the caps making a mess on the floors.
6. Bluegrass Whiskey Barrels
- These white oak wooden whiskey barrels are the gift to give to the whiskey connoisseur. These are a great conversation piece, and it'll give his favorite whiskey a ton of flavor. These are crafted from traditional white oak wood, and are available in 3 sizes. The engraving makes it extra special. And even if he's not a whiskey lover, he can still use the barrel as a drink dispenser when he has gatherings at his home.
7. Vegan Travel Tech Case
- Vegan groomsmen gifts are gaining in popularity, and this one is our number one seller, especially if he's a tech guy. Traveling with electronics can be a pain when it comes time to go through airport security, but this travel case solves that problem! He'll be able to keep all of his belongings safe and sound in this carry case, and while his laptop won't fit, it's roomy enough to fit the charger as well as other items. Whether he travels often for work or just annually for pleasure, he'll appreciate this thoughtful and handy gift.
8. Metal Ammunition Box
- This metal ammo box makes an especially great gift for hunters or the guy with a penchant for guns, but it definitely isn't exclusive for those kinds of guys. This can also be used as a lunch box or tool box. A sturdy find, and it's waterproof, too.
9. Vintage Clear Glass Flasks
- Flasks are a traditional groomsmen gift, and these are fashioned in a vintage style to honor such a classic item. This one's generously sized to hold eight ounces of his favorite whiskey, vodka, tequila, or rum. We love the dictionary design too - and kept it with the vintage theme by etching it in a typewriter font. There's one for your best man, too!
10. Wood Grain Hammer Multi-Tool
- This ain't no ordinary pocket knife - have you ever seen one complete with a hammer?! This pocket tool has everything he'll ever need: a hammer, wire cutters, flat head screwdriver, Phillips head screw driver, pliers, bottle opener, nail file, saw blade, and a knife. It's got a bit of a rugged, rustic look with the wood grain design that can be personalized with up to three initials. An 8-in-1 tool at less than fifty bucks? Yes, please.
If none of these gift ideas tickled your fancy and you're still unsure of what to give for groomsmen gifts
, don't worry--we have TONS of other groomsmen gifts
available so you can find the right one for your guys.
© Kelsey Bowen, Little Things Favors, August 2018